Did your estate agent fail to sell your house?
30th December 2017
Are you feeling disappointed with your current estate agent? Would you like to experience the best opportunity to sell your house? Would you like to try something different? Read on to find out how we can help you to achieve your goal…
Let’s face it, they only had one job to do, and clearly didn’t deliver.
Maybe you’re feeling a little let down, disappointed and frustrated. We would be, too. At the end of the day, all you want is to be able to move on…… we understand that.
It’s not an easy time when your house is on the market, you’re in limbo; stuck between your past and your exciting new future.
It’s even more difficult if your house has been on the market over the busy ‘run-up to Christmas’ period. We know just how stressful that can be… trying to keep your home in a neat and presentable state whilst running around madly doing your Christmas shopping and visiting friends and relatives.
We approach property sales differently and would like to help you move on with your life…
We have just four slots available in January to relaunch your property
Because of the amount of ground-work we put in (before your property even hits the market), our bespoke unique marketing plan takes three weeks to implement. We believe this is the only road to a professional and ‘punchy’ marketing launch, and we promise we take no short cuts. In our opinion, if a property isn’t marketed correctly right from the outset, it’s doomed from the start.
This is what your bespoke marketing plan includes:
- Professional lifestyle photography to display your home in the very best light – we are present during the photoshoot to assist the photographer and provide extra styling accessories so that your home looks super-desirable. We take the approach that we are selling a ‘lifestyle’ and not just a property.
- Twilight photography to display your home at dusk
- The design of a unique logo for your home to give it an identity and presence across all marketing media
- The design of a bespoke magazine-style brochure to promote your home in the very best way
- Bespoke for sale board
- Use of social media to target the exact market we feel the buyer will come from
All of the elements above are designed to create maximum impact for your home. We DO NOT intend to reduce the price of your home and in some cases, may advise an increase.
In order to launch your property on the 1st February 2016 with your own bespoke marketing plan ready, I need to come and see you early in January 2018.
Our mission is simple; to offer our customers a level of service they have never experienced before. We are a very friendly and hard-working bunch (with many years of property-market experience between us) and we will always go that extra mile to keep our clients happy.
We are proud to sell houses in Hyde, Godley, Romiley, Woodley, Bredbury, Compstall, Mottram-in-Longdendale and Hollingworth.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call on 0161 871 7071
We would love the chance to show you how it’s done properly…